Monday, January 25, 2010

Creative Computer Desks My Fiance Wants To Move On From His Help Desk Job. Where Could He Go With A Bachelor's In Computer Science?

My fiance wants to move on from his help desk job. Where could he go with a bachelor's in computer science? - creative computer desks

He is a creator, someone who works hard, but this work is terrible and has been made. He can not afford to accept a salary cut. He has extensive experience in a help, but said not a programmer. We live in Greenwood, Indiana, near Indianapolis. Suggestions or advice?

2 comments:

juicy_sa... said...

I live in England, but I would still be valid!

Why is it then sell next? My b / f is a sales manager of HP and loves her job and earns more than the living wage! Revenues and does not mean that things in China cold calling! Suitable for customers to visit and discuss developing a relationship with them and their needs. Its customers are large companies do not box like a small man in search of a PC for your home. My b / f selling large servers!

So, HP, Dell, IBM .... He could try other programs that are entering higher education?

Anonymous said...

I know people who went through the University of Phoenix Online

Post a Comment