Sunday, January 31, 2010

Wax Tailor B-boy On Wax Index Of Is There Anything Worse Than Getting A Cd And You Cant Listen To It?

Is there anything worse than getting a cd and you cant listen to it? - wax tailor b-boy on wax index of

I In The Mood For Life by Wax Tailor, and could not load my Zune because I took my way to work today. so I think, just to hear my team, but not part of the **** team has lost it and now I can not repair. I just want to hit it directly into your computer stupid face.

Anyway, if anyone, as the album was this possible?

What was the last album you bought or downloaded?

2 comments:

Tyrone Biggums is a big B.A.B.Y. said...

That sucks. Nobody can say what has happened to me, though. And cool! You have a Zune .. It's amazing because I am the only person I know with a = am /

Yes, ever heard ...

The band-Brown Brown Bag All-Stars

Samurai MC said...

lol. I once
Sorry, but I've never heard of him ...

Skyzoo - The Salvation

Post a Comment