Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pictures Of Scabies Bites On Ankles A Rash Or Bites? What Do You Think?

A rash or bites? What do you think? - pictures of scabies bites on ankles

OK, so the other day I had 4 little bumps on my waist. Bites as well, but masquito itch worse. Have they now been extended through the hip to the leg backwards. Bites Masquito seem a little bigger and if I have new blister.I into my face hurt any more bites.
I was sure I had bedbugs. I looked around the room for evidence of bedbugs. NOTHING! no stains on the mattress, no errors in the mattress, under the seal of the window or behind the pictures on the wall. He even went so far as to look into the room about an hour before he started with a lantern, and still found nothing.
I was told that the bugs, scabies and chicken pox. lol. But that makes no sense to chickenpox, he already had. No one else (), my husband and my son, that these bites or a rash or something. It's not like I looked good in scabies. If you have an idea, Im gonna go crazy.

3 comments:

nomof3 said...

Sounds like Morgellons
Sign up and compare symptoms morgellons.org

CREM to rrash Gawd vaginal Yeat Monisate make the terrible itching and burning crazy ... E-mail docs as to what I know, have helped "

30x buy a pocket microscope (under $ 30) online and use it to find your skin if you detect fibers. They are smaller than the discussions and are in bright colors. Get shoes with your doctor if deffenition morgellons.org (with your doctor who has a good relationship .. then ask for 1000 mg of tetracycline per day, between 2 hours after each dose of a supplement to a vitamin store called probiotics

It is customary, but Wil cured if detected early halt to .. all errors in the world loves you, but you do not use pesticides or BLEAVCH ~! youll get worse than now .. feel better

dcrc93 said...

If you are not out to the bites should be

dcrc93 said...

If you are not out to the bites should be

Post a Comment