Sunday, January 17, 2010

Favor Gift Boxes Please Vote On Which Favor You Like Best? (links)?

Please vote on which favor you like best? (links)? - favor gift boxes

First, chocolate every place I know little gift boxes with bows on the inside.

However, since the guests are gone, I want to be able to start a petition to. Here are my options:

1) We are getting married on 13th February, he will play all the songs of love to keep the matter with Vday too. Thus, we believe that would be our CD soundtrack custom of marriage good. http://rexcraft.com/ProductCluster.cfm?prev=1&TempPrev=0&blnPreviewRequestSubmitted=0&recordsperpage=33&CompletedOrder=0&sBasketID=0&ClusterItem=Clust4023&iSubGroupID=1563&alogo=1&menu=none&morethanonepage=YES&HostDomain=rexcraft% 2Ecom% 2F & First Time Through = 1 & option = Product Cluster. cfm & format = xx

2) We are both coffee lovers, so ... http://www.favorfavor.com/page/FF/PROD/flower-coffee-favors-8370

3) votive candle holder with the heart of cinnamon in them wrapped in tulle and tied with a ribbon

Thank you for your help! SOOO I'm undecided are, and I do that the otherOpinions!

9 comments:

Free2BeM... said...

I have a CD before a marriage full of love songs that he wanted the couple was clean ... but never played again. This is not my taste. Everyone likes different things ... Coffee is also good, but what of children? I think at the heart of votive candles and cinnamon are my fav choice .. I am a little biased cuz i LOVE haha heart CIN. Everything that is edible a success ... and it's valentines .. May and cheaper

taylorrr... said...

I love love love the idea of coffee! I've never heard of anything like it! I think the idea is the most creative and original three:) The perfect blend I say is adorable! Moreover, there is something that really used the clients! lol. I hope that your marriage is your wonderful:)

Honeymoon Baby! Due July 15,2010 said...

I would say that coffee .... The CD idea is nice, but most are couples or famililes switch to your wedding and you have 2 or 3 CD's in every home ... Type of waste in mind when you. Good idea though!

Honeymoon Baby! Due July 15,2010 said...

I would say that coffee .... The CD idea is nice, but most are couples or famililes switch to your wedding and you have 2 or 3 CD's in every home ... Type of waste in mind when you. Good idea though!

Honeymoon Baby! Due July 15,2010 said...

I would say that coffee .... The CD idea is nice, but most are couples or famililes switch to your wedding and you have 2 or 3 CD's in every home ... Type of waste in mind when you. Good idea though!

ilovewed... said...

3 is good, but how in the manufacture of chocolate, which is certainly not necessary to do more. The chocolate in the boxes is enough!

Luv2Answ... said...

I love coffee, the best, but my husband and I do not drink coffee. If it have a way to coffee and tea, then I'm going with this.

Brittany Baby :) said...

the third.
Heart candle holders in the Member States.

The CD is a bit strange
lol coffee and should not be in favor of a wedding

goodluck:)

Elaine: Sadie and Elizas Mum said...

I love your last idea. It sounds better for me, even if they are all creative ideas. Congratulations!

Post a Comment