Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hub Switch I Need My Network To Be Faster Over The Internet IM Using A Switch Hub For 2 Coms, How Do I Make It All Faster

I need my Network to be faster over the internet IM using a switch hub for 2 coms, How do I make it all faster - hub switch

I have 2 computers connected to a hub, switch, 8-port and connects the city to change my cable modem, and now Ive been on the internet in both, they both have Windows XP Home. In trying to understand how I have my connection to the fastest computers, my delay has risen sharply in my com very real, and aspires to my com 2.7 g intregrated. In the tie both games, and yes, the vid intregrated can manage the game. How can I improve my connection speed is my question. Thanks to all those who try to help!

1 comments:

Bostonian In MO said...

1. Get a faster Internet connection when the Internet speed is too slow.

2. Not much you can do about the speed between 2 computers if you want to replace the switch with a gigabit switch and gigabit network cards installed on 2 computers. Note that this is not to improve your Internet connection.

Post a Comment